We are always looking for talented, responsible, ambitious people to join our team. We offer a great working environment with committed team members and leadership who encourage growth. The following listings below are our current openings.
- Janitorial Lead
- Project Manager
- General Cleaner
Please note: Scroll down past form entry to find full job descriptions. Thank you.
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in cleaning maintaining premises of commercial, industrial, or other establishments, like schools, stores, or auditorium.
The janitorial lead ‘s responsibilities include scheduling staff shifts, monitoring staff attendance, reporting absences, and conducting staff performance reviews. You should also be able to make recommendations to management regarding promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
To be successful as a janitorial lead, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of various cleaning methods and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, an outstanding janitorial supervisor will display effective leadership skills to ensure the timely completion of staffs’ janitorial duties.
Janitorial Lead Responsibilities:
- Assigning janitorial duties to staff and regularly inspecting their work to ensure that established standards are met.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to janitorial staff as needed.
- Taking inventory of all cleaning supplies and equipment and informing management when supplies are depleted.
- Assisting with the screening and hiring of new job applicants.
- Providing training and guidance to janitorial staff.
- Resolving conflicts between janitorial staff in an efficient manner.
- Attending meetings and in-service training sessions as required.
- Performing all janitorial duties necessary in instances of staff shortages.
Janitorial Lead Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a Janitorial Supervisor.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of various cleaning methods.
- The ability to lift heavy equipment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
A good project manager has an excellent entrepreneurial mindset which allows him/her to think about the project at large and beyond the basics of project management. Ultimately, they shepherd the overall effort and are responsible for the success and failure of the project.
A project manager has a critical role in making knowledge and information flow through the team seamlessly. They should be technical enough and have first-hand knowledge about the tasks he is assigning to others.
Technical understanding doesn’t only enable them to communicate ideas effectively at all levels, but it also helps them gain team’s respect. Since a project manager influences more decisions than anyone else in the company, earning employees’ respect is the first thing they should do on.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Define and clarify project scope, review with President, Vice-President and Operation Manager. Budgeting and tracking financial goals and successes.
- Assist with developing the project plan.
- Develop the project schedule. Identify the who, what, when and how. Who – who will perform the work or task, what – what needs to be done, when – timeline, how – how will the work be performed and when.
- Develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives. He/She needs to develop a project schedule which consists of Activity definition, sequencing, duration estimating and Schedule development
- Determine the organizational structure of the project team.
- Identify roles and positions. Survey the work area. Identify daily activity report.
- Identify services to be provided by external companies. Line up sub – contractors for project – sign contract when possible.
- Staff project positions and create scope of subs and payouts.
- Setting team direction. Develop the schedule for each phase or aspect of the project.
- Coordinating activities across different organizational functions.
- Motivating team members. Arrive 30 minutes early to organize your day.
- Assign and monitor the work. Identify any responsibility with the Operation Manager that will impact the project schedule.
- Defining project baselines.
- Tracking project progress and develop project status report.
- Determining and taking corrective actions.
- Measuring: Checking project progress toward meeting its objectives.
- Evaluating: Determining the cause of deviations from the plan.
- Correcting: Taking corrective actions to address deviations. Identify all cost centers for the project – plumbing, electrical, mechanical, carpentry, etc.
- Tools and supplies review.
- Permitting Requirements – If a permitted job, establish GC permit.
- Identify access to worksite – keys, badges, etc.
- Pre – construction meeting – reviewing project with all key stakeholders.
- Verify where are supplies are stored and clean project site up at the end of the day.
- Verify where equipment is stored.
- Heavy equipment review – dumpster, lifts, etc.
- Contractor parking clarify
- Hours of operation – hours allowed to work on jobsite.
- Review safety and environmental concerns. Make sure all associates are compliant with uniform and safety requirements.
- What areas need to be protected – identify and complete –review with client?
- Complete project schedule and review with President and Operation Manager.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
* Must have a valid driver’s license and pass E-Verify
* Must be willing to travel
* Must have reliable transportation
Cleaners are responsible for a wide range of cleaning and housekeeping duties in corporate and residential settings. Cleaners work part-time or full-time, and depending on the type of work, cleaners may regularly work second or third shift and weekends.
General cleaners perform various functions in keeping the environment of an organization clean and tidy. The major duties, tasks, and responsibilities that typically make up the general cleaner job description in most organizations are given below:
- Maintaining a high level of precaution while cleaning costly articles
- Coordinating and working in relation with other cleaning teammates
- Preparing an efficient cleaning routine
- Using general cleaning equipment and chemicals properly
- Properly cleaning all sanitary appliances, fittings, and areas on a daily basis
- Replenishing towels, soaps, and toilet rolls as at when required
- To wash walls as at when required
- Sweeping, wet mopping, and floor polishing designated areas
- Ensuring that all health and safety regulations are adhered to
- Immediately notifying the management of occurring deficiencies or requirements for repairs
- Executing heavy cleaning tasks and special projects
- Keeping all public spaces or environment neat and tidy
- Cleaning glass surfaces, mirrors, and windows
- Reporting repairs and replacements that are required when encountered while
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
* Must have own vehicle
* Must have own tools
* Must pass background check